Clicking the small gear icon in your profile block will allow you to edit your Account Settings. The following options are:
- Change your password. You must enter your current password, then your new password in both other boxes. Passwords must be at least six characters, containing one number, and at least two letters. Passwords are also case sensitive and must be different from your username.
Change Username (Disabled)
- Changing your username breaks essential functionality within the Global Classroom platform, including accessing your courses, and is disabled.
- Friend control - you can choose whether other users may add you to their friends list, users may add you after your authorization, or nobody can add you as a friend.
- HTML Editor - You can turn off the "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) editor to enter only plain text for messages.
- Messages from other users - You can let anyone send you message, limit message sending to only your friends, or not allow anybody to send you a message.
- Enable multiple blogs - By default, you have one blog. If you would like to keep more than one blog, check this option.
- Hide real name - Check this box if you have a set display name and you do not want other users to be able to find you by your real name in user searches.
- Show information about Stratus on the home page - If this is checked, information about Stratus will be displayed on the home page, above your Dashboard.