Your Profile Settings contain information about you. You can keep this information private, or share it with your friends on your profile page. To edit your Profile Settings, click the pencil icon to the right of your full name display in your profile block, located at the top of the side-block. This will bring up your profile fields, where you can enter your information.
- The "Display Name" field can be anything you like, and replaces your full name display to everyone except site administrators and staff members.
- Your "Introduction" will be on your profile page and other people will see this introduction when you appear in their search results, so be sure to make it descriptive.
- You can add several email addresses to your profile, and you can select one to be your primary address. To add new addresses, click the link, enter your additional email address, then click Add. You will be sent a confirmation email that will be available for 24 hours.
- List any or all Contact Information that you wish.
- Display usernames of the messaging services you have here, including AIM, Yahoo, Skype, MSN, and Jabber. The information here is private until you include it in a page that is shared with others.
- Enter your Occupation and Organization here.